Follow these steps to have subscribers from InfusionSoft added to the mailing list within the FeedBlitz account.
1. Create an empty autoresponder (delete the default article).
2. Set it to trigger a subscription to the automated mailing list.
3. In the autoresponder’s dashboard got to "Parsers."
4. Set up a campaign at InfusionSoft to generate an email on every signup. This campaign email that contains the subscriber email address is what is sent to the parser.
Create the parser in FeedBlitz by matching the InfusionSoft email campaign settings.
FeedBlitz ultimately needs an email from InfusionSoft with the data from each person that signs up.
5. After adjusting the settings, select the "Create Parser" button at the bottom.
This will create a very long email address. Take this email address and add it as an
approved recipient within InfusionSoft.
6. Set up InfusionSoft to send an email to that parser address.
7. The parser will then add email addresses to the autoresponder which will then add subscribers to the mailing list.