When you use the Add to Any widget without registering your blog with FeedBlitz, you are in effect enabling your visitors to create lots of individual standalone email subscriptions to your site. Without a business relationship established between FeedBlitz, you and your blog, FeedBlitz has no way of knowing these subscriptions are related to each other, nor that you are the blog's rightful owner.
To access subscribers you need to perform the following steps:
- Start your trial (if necessary) at https://www.feedblitz.com/f?NewsUpgrade
- Register your blog with FeedBlitz via Newsletters - New Automatic Mailing (see how to create a new mailing list for a demo video). You do not have to remove the Add to Any widget.
- Add the FeedBlitz subscription form that you create as part of the blog registration process to your site to prove that you control it.
- Contact FeedBlitz support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FeedBlitz support will validate your account and the blog's registration, and then merge all the subscriptions into your list
At that point you will have access to subscribers, be able to brand your mailings, access activity reports and use all of FeedBlitz's other email and social media marketing features.