add second twitter account
I am sharing administration of a blog and wish to add the co-admins twitter feed.
How do I do that please?
The following steps will allow a second Twiter Account to automatically publish your feed's updates:
- Log out of any Twitter account on device
- Mailing List > Subscription Forms > Classic Form
- In Classic Form, select Email and Social Media Only on Question 2
- You will then click the Link to the subscription form
- Select Tweets, shared with all your followers and hit Subscribe me!
- Enter Twitter credentials of second feed you wish to have automatically updating your posts
This will allow your co-admin to automatically publish your site's updates.
I take it you mean log out of my twitter account in the first line of your answer
Yes, please log out of all Twitter accounts including your own as you will be prompted later to input login credentials later in the process.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.