Not associated with any list in your account, a group is a separate, static list of emails that cannot be mailed directly but can be used to shape Single Mailing Campaigns.
To create a group you can import emails, manually type them in, or add subscribers from a list with our move/copy feature. Your subscribers won’t receive a notification when they are being added to a group as this feature is purely for publisher use.
Where do I find Groups in my FeedBlitz account?
If you don't have any Groups set up, you'll see a blank dashboard like this one:
To get started with Groups, check out our How do I Create a Group? post for a step-by-step walk through.
Once you have various groups in place, your dashboard will look more like this:
Ways to use Groups in your Email Marketing
Groups are a functionality to help take your email marketing to the next level. A few ways to use Groups include:
- Engage with your most active subscribers by using various Groups created from subscriber engagement levels.
- Differentiate subscribers who have completed a purchase or course to avoid repeatedly pitching to these individuals.
- Or use this same Group to pitch new products or courses the previous purchasers may be interested in.
- Simplify your list hygiene process by creating a Group of inactive subscribers to be removed from your mailing list. Or also create a Group of subscribers who have been removed as inactive to keep for your records.
- Quickly filter subscribers based on specific criteria you've gathered through a form or a subscriber's actions when using a Group based on a tag or custom field.
- Examples of this would be a category of interest, zip codes, gender, career, hobbies, etc.
- Easily abide by your affiliate marketer's agreement by uploading your affiliate's suppression list as a Group to exclude the emails from future affiliate promotions.
- And more!
Knowledge Base articles on Groups:
And that takes you through a brief introduction to FeedBlitz Groups. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You can find all of our great support resources and how to get in touch with us via email, chat or phone on our Support Page.