Your Automated Mailings are sent on the schedule you decide when setting up your campaign. At any time you can change this sending schedule by following the steps below.
From your dashboard, select Campaigns > Active in your left-hand menu.
Hover over the campaign you'd like to work with and select Edit from the Dashboard drop-down menu.
On the Schedule tab, you can edit your sending schedule to whatever you prefer.
As you can see, we offer a few different scheduling options:
- Once a Day is for daily mailings of new posts during the time frame you choose.
- ASAP is for immediate sends, this is only available for feeds with PubSubHubbub enabled
- On Demand is a manual delivery option, no posts will be sent
- The Express schedule sends new posts within 30-45 minutes of the updates going live in your feed
- We also have both weekly and monthly options listed, as well as hourly intervals if you post multiple times a day and your subscribers prefer to be updated frequently.
Say you want an automated campaign to reach some subscribers on a daily basis and some on a weekly basis. For this, and similar instances, you'll need two separate mailing lists (one for each set of subscribers), then create an automated campaign with the desired sending schedule for each.
Select your sending window, hit Next Step and you're all set.
And that's how to change the send time of your automated mailings. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You can find all of our great support resources and how to get in touch with us via email, chat or phone on our Support Page.