FeedBlitz is devoted to protecting both publishers and subscribers, which is why we adhere to the most stringent standards. Since our import is self-service, you do not have to wait for our approval as our automated anti-abuse features will stop the import if it does not comply with our policies.
- No spamming.
- You can only import subscribers you have permission to mail, which includes email subscribers from other contact services or FeedBurner.
- You cannot invite people via import; only opted in addresses are allowed.
- No generic, or role-based, addresses e.g. info@, support@ etc. will be imported.
- If your addresses match those on our internal blacklists, or your IP address is on our blacklist, your import will be prevented.
- If your domain(s) or your IP are on third party blacklists, or you're using a proxy to obfuscate where you're really coming from, your import will not be allowed.
- You may not import a subscriber who has previously been deleted or unsubscribed from any other list you manage.
- You may not import any subscriber whose address has been bounced out of FeedBlitz or whose account has been closed for any reason.
- You may not import addresses which look faked to FeedBlitz, based on our experience.
- Emails that are on domains that don't appear to exist will not be added.
- The import may be rejected in its entirety by FeedBlitz if there are too many issues detected.
All imports are monitored like any other mailing. If your import is blocked you will have to contact support to re-enable your import privileges. Imports where complaints or other metrics we monitor are too high will result in immediate and automatic account suspension without refund as laid out in our terms of service.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You can find all of our great support resources and how to get in touch with us via email, chat or phone on our Support Page.