FeedBlitz retains all data for 90 days after cancellation or payment failure. This policy allows a publisher to restore their account within this 90-day period immediately.
After 90 days have elapsed, FeedBlitz will delete:
- All uploaded media sent as attachments or used in mailings, forms, or landing pages
- Custom field information
- Mailing archives for sent emails
- Visual renderings of mailings
- List templates and history
- SmartForms design, data, and landing pages
- Mailing metrics
FeedBlitz will retain subscriber data pertaining to lists, funnels and their associated settings such as list triggers and funnel entries. ,
Removal of this data is part of FeedBlitz's ongoing efforts to remain compliant with privacy laws such as, but not limited to, GDPR.
Individual contracts may differ and will override this data retention policy.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You can find all of our great support resources and how to get in touch with us via email, chat or phone on our Support Page.